Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

RASPBERRY CREAM DIP




I love fennel. Its flavor is reminiscent of childhood summer days, lazily gnawing on yummy black licorice while spending all day out of doors. I love that eating my vegetables makes me feel like I’m eating a treat!

So…I wanted to make a delicious dip to complement the sweet veggie. Below is my first attempt. It is quite good, and will pair lovely with many things, including fruit, pancakes, crepes, and toast. ENJOY!


Recipe

Cream cheese, softened – 8 oz
Half and half – 1/6 C
Raspberries – 1/3 C
Demerara/honey – 1 T
Vanilla – 1 teaspoon

Mix all ingredients, except berries, on high speed in your food processor, or with a high-powered mixer. When well mixed and smooth, add in berries, gently smashing them as you do so.

Serve with fennel sticks ( I love this flavor combination ) or with whatever else you fancy.


ENJOY IN GOOD HEALTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment