Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

CURRIED CHICKEN PARMESAN ARTICHOKE SALAD

This stuff is GOOD. Very good. My mother will vouch for that. Maybe not my 4-yr old, but let's consider the palette, shall we?  :)

This recipe is so wholesome. Whole-roasted chicken, chopped. Add in marinated artichoke hearts, shredded Parmesan, diced green onions...you know this is going to be healthy and delish. You can put it on bread, over rice, on salad, pair with crackers. I love to put it inside of romaine heart lettuce leaves for an added boost of vitamins and fiber.

I am in the process of changing my camera dock to a new computer, so the picture won't be up for a little bit. But really, it wouldn't convince you anymore than the above description! I'll get a picture up on this post asap.

For now...just trust me that it's amazing. Give it a whirl!

Roast chicken, shredded or chopped to bite size - 2 C
Marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered - 1 C
Shredded Parmesan cheese - 1 C
Green onions, thinly sliced - 4 medium
Mayonnaise - 3/4 C
Nonfat Greek Yogurt - 3/4 C
Yellow Curry powder- 1 1/2 tsp (or more if you want it spicy)

Combine mayo, yogurt and curry and stir gently to combine. Add all other ingredients, stir and serve on rice, bread, crackers, or lettuce. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment