Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

FIVE FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAMY HONEY CINNAMON DRESSING




I  LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad! It was so easy to put together, and the dressing totally makes it. I mean, I was drinking the leftover dressing because it is so darn good! We’re eating this for breakfast as often as I can make it. Because it’s that yummy. I hope you like it too!


Recipe

Watermelon, cut into one-inch pieces – 2 C
La Crème apricots, pitted and cut into one-inch pieces – 2 C
Strawberries, hulled and then quartered – 2 C
Pink lady apples, cored and cut into ½ inch pieces – 2 C
Canteloupe, cut into one-inch pieces – 2 C

Dressing

Sour Cream – 2/3 C
Honey – 1/3 C
Cinnamon – 1/3 to 1/2 teaspoon

Mix all dressing ingredients. Carefully combine fruit in a very large bowl. Well, huge maybe. Drizzle dressing over and toss gentle to distribute. ENJOY IN GOOD HEALTH!



No comments:

Post a Comment